The virtual documentation sprints are designed to add content to this platform. A wiki is a software, that can only live off the contributions of its users. The events shall help foster the usage of the platform and spread the knowledge about its capabilities.
About the events
Learn and understand wiki.erpnext.org as a user and contributor. You'll get a quick intro to the platform and will be creating content within the first 90 minutes already. This is a hands on event for contributors. Everyone is welcome to join the documentation sprints. All you need is a computer, a web connection and the energy to contribute to the wiki platform.
Recent documentation sprint sessions
The following session have been completed already:
|Dec 18, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM|
Direct link: https://youtu.be/K8MzFX-gqmM
|Jan 14, 2020, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM|
Direct link: https://youtu.be/JoVB7aPr-vw
|Jan 28, 2020, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM|
Direct link: https://youtu.be/lj9bhta3CuU
Agenda for the events
- Show and explain the platform (as needed)
- Make sure everyone has a user on the wiki (as needed)
- Start working on content
1. Show and explain the platform
- Introduction to the goal of this project (Creating more content, better visibility of ERPNext in search engines, more contributors from the business side, better documentation also from a use case angle)
- Introduction to the platform concept
- Registration with this platform
- Installation of Confluence Server mobile app (iOS, Android) and Linchpin mobile app (iOS, Android)
- Signup for the current event (and to future events if you want) on this page
- Create your own content on the platform
3. Start working on content
- Marketing Todos
- Why not an open source wiki?
- List of software that is used by the community (and if it’s commercial)
- List of service providers and their services
- E-Mail-Import-Feature and Spam Protection
- How does the bounty program work?
- Issues with bounties
- The ERPNext Foundation
- List of Telegram chat groups
- The role of the forum
- The role of this wiki
- Onboarding Links to relevant content on github and in the forum
- How can I earn money as a service provider?
- How does the ecosystem punish bad behavior?
- How does the foundation make decisions? How would a decision look like and be carried out that overrules Rushabh and still has him and Frappe follow it?
- How can I get an installation of ERPNext?
- How can I become a good member of the ERPNext community?
- Performance improvements for ERPNext - How to make this ERP load fast
- How does the Email import work and why to use it.
Link to this page: http://j.mp/erpnextdocsprints